Thursday 25 August 2016

And so it begins...

Fancy a sneaky peek at some of the work that's been going on today in preparation for the festival? Here you go...

Starting to work on 'The Old Rugged Cross'.


Blocks of colour ready for loading into crates. All the blues and purples still to do, especially as more flowers arrived today!


'On Jordan's Bank...'



Working together...but on different arrangements.


Remember the mechanics I'd made?


Here's one of the three arrangements I used them in, just to give you a taste of what's to come.



And the rest? You'll just have to wait and see. Or better yet, come and see us over the weekend, because the photos never do the arrangements justice. 

Lots more still to do tomorrow but everything HAS to be finished by 7.30pm when the doors open for our preview event.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers look lovely. I hope the festival goes well, and wish I could be there. I do miss St Mary's!

    ReplyDelete